Zong always comes up with some exciting offers for its users in order to maintain its reputation as Pakistan’s first 4G network provider. Zong all internet packages are economical and you can activate daily, weekly and monthly internet packages with affordable price. Now Zong has introduced Weekly Super Plus internet Package with 7 days validity. You can activate this offer in just Rs 120 and enjoy super-fast internet for whole week. By subscribing this offer Zong users will be able to stay connected with their family and friends. Moreover all Zong users can subscribe this offer and it is not auto recursive offer. You need to subscribe it again after expiry date.
Below are some important details related to Zong Weekly Super Plus 3G/4G Package.
|Super Weekly Plus||120||2500MB||7 days|
How to Activate Weekly Super Plus Offer-Zong
Zong customers can subscribe this offer by visiting zong.com.pk/internet. This subscription method is little bit different but there is no other way to activate this offer so go with it. After activation you will get 2500 MBs of data for just 120 rupees.
How to Deactivate
In order to deactivate Zong super plus offer simply dial *343# from your mobile phone and follow the on screen instructions. You can unsubscribe this offer at any time during the week.
To check remaining data dial *102# and follow the instructions.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer subscribers have to unsubscribe super weekly offer first only then they will be able to re-subscribe this offer.
- This offer is valid for all 3G/4G customers.
- The Super weekly plus offer will not be auto-renewed upon expiry.
- Offer is valid for 7 days.
- Out of bundle rate is Re. 1/MB & will be charged as per the bundle expiry
- If Zong customers use internet without subscribing to any data bundle, default rate of Rs.4+Tax/MB will be charged.
- The minimum Charging pulse of default usage is 1MB
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- 5% Sales Tax will be applicable on All Data bundles subscription, Default Internet usage and Out of Bundle usage charges in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab & Sindh Province
- 5% Sales Tax will be applicable on All Voice and SMS bundles subscription, Voice and SMS Usage in Baluchistan, KPK, and Punjab & Sindh Province.
- 17% Sales Tax/FED on Voice & SMS subscription and usage is applicable in rest of Pakistan