University of Central Punjab has once again back with their fresh and latest opening of the admissions 2023 for the deserving students. University of Central Punjab has announced with these admissions for almost all the programs. Talking about the name of University of Central Punjab, it is one of the most top leading and best educational universities in Pakistan. It is being run and supervised by Mian Amir Mehmood. This university center has been offering the high quality of the educational services in so many disciplines mentioning with graduate and post graduate level.
List of Programs Offered:
- BBA Honors
- MBA Executive
- MBA in Banking and Finance
- MS in Business Management
- PhD in Business Management
- BS in Accounting and Finance
- MS in Accounting and Finance
- PhD in Accounting and Finance
- MPhil in Accounting and Finance
- BS in Computer Science
- MS in Computer Science
- PhD in Computer Science
- BSC in Mechanical Engineering
- BSC in Civil Engineering
- BSC in Electrical Engineering
- MSC in Mechanical Engineering
- MSC in Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Media and Communication Studies
- MS in Media and Communication Studies
- PhD in Media and Communication Studies
- BS in Psychology
- BS in English Literature
- BS in Economics
- BS in Physics
- BS in Chemistry
- BS in Botany
- BS in Zoology
- BS in Mathematics
- BS in Biochemistry
- BS in Biotechnology
- BS in Microbiology
Eligibility Requirements :
- For getting admission in the BBA Honors it is important that the candidate should be having complete education of the FA/ F.Sc/ I.Com/ A-Level or equivalent with minimum second division. Candidate will be selected on the merit as on the basis of admission test and academic record. The duration of this program is about 4 years that is spreading over 8 semesters.
- For getting admission in MBA program the applicant should have BBA (Hons.)/BS (Hons.)-Management/BPA (Hons.)/B.Com (Hons.) with minimum CGPA 2.5. They can also apply if they are having the degree of BS (Hon) in non-business discipline with minimum CGPA 2.5 or also with the BA/B.Sc/B.Com with minimum Second Division.
- In order to apply for the program of MBA in Banking and Finance the candidate should be having the degree of B.A/ B.Sc./B.Com or equivalent (14 years degree) with minimum second division for the admission.
- For the MBA Executive only those applicants can apply who are having BA/B.Sc./B.Com with at least minimum second division.
- For getting admission in BS in Information Management the candidate should have qualification of the Intermediate or equivalent F.Sc./ Pre-Engg. or ICS with minimum 2nd division.
- For the admission in MS in Computer science the applicant should have BS or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.0/4.0. It is important that the applicant should have qualify NTS GAT-General as for the admission.
Contact Details :
Address: 1 – Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Johar Town, Lahore
Email: [email protected]