The Government Of Japan aids a University of Auckland Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded in New Zealand at University of Auckland. Students who have a background and belongings to the ADB’s developing member countries can take part in this scholarship program. University of Auckland is situated in the biggest city of New Zealand, Auckland. The University of Auckland is the country’s top-ranked university, ranking 83rd globally in the 2021/22 QS world university rankings.
This opportunity is giving to those students who undertakes their Masters Degree in the management, economics, technology, social and development fields.
The scholarship scheme at the University of Auckland carry in following discipline, which are:
- Public Health
- Environmental Science
- International Business
This fully funded scholarship program allows these services available to the successful candidate.
- Covers tuition fees
- Accommodate with the living cost.
- Covers airfare cost from Auckland to the candidate’s home country.
- New Zealand’s health and medical Insurance.
How can I get scholarship for Auckland University?
A candidate who wants to get this Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program 2021 at University of Auckland in New Zealand have to follow the eligibility criteria. A candidate must:
- Be a citizen of ADB’s developing member countries.
- Have been accepted into a master’s program at a recognized academic institution.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, as well as an outstanding academic record.
- Have atleast two-years of full time professional work experience, at the time of applying for this program.
- Be able to fluent in oral and written English Language for continuing studies.
- Be under the age of 35. The age limit is 45 years in rare situations, such as for programm designed for senior officials and managers.
- Accept the return to their native country, once the program is completed.
- Be in healthy or in good health.
- Those Candidates, who are not present in their home country and live or work outside, are not eligible for this program.
- Those Candidates, who are currently enrolled in a degree program, are either not qualified or eligible for this program.
How can I get a full Scholarship in New Zealand?
- The applicant can apply for the admissions of the New Zealand’s Scholarship program by fulfilling the requirements and eligibility criteria.
- An applicant have to submit IELTS/TOFEL results to increase the likelihood of their submission being accepted.
- Academic Transcripts, Degree Certifications, Offer letter Copy, Employment Experience Letter or Certificate, Passport-sized photo, copy of passport and other certifications should be submit.
Any of the above documents must be mailed to the University of Auckland and received no later than July 19, 2021.
After receiving an official letter from the University of Auckland, an applicant have to submit all required documents from them.
Can I study free in New Zealand?
International Students over worldwide can apply for different 100% scholarship programs to study free in New Zealand. The Government of New Zealand introduces free programs for international students and domestic students at the official websites and different websites.