Here we having latest updates about the Chief Minister merit scholarship 2019 for PhD Students. This scholarship has provided opportunity to the eligible male and female Pakistani candidates who have secured admission in top 50 (Subject Wise) OS ranked universities in the world. Shahbaz Sharif merit scholarship is a great contribution of government for the youngsters who will be able to study at the well ranked educational institutes of the world and play their role in the development of the economy of Pakistan. Government has announced this scholarship to secure the future of Pakistani nationals and also put up the country on the way of development.
Applications are invited from all over the Pakistan from the eligible male and female candidates. Details of the subjects are Life Science Medicines, Engineering
Technology, Natural Science, and Social Science/Arts Humanities. Get detailed list of preferred subject areas form http//:www.peef.org.pk/ssms.html. The Scholarship is completely funded and will cover the cost of Tuition Fees, Boarding & Lodging Expenses & Air Fare. Discipline wise allocation of the scholarship as 80% of the scholarship are reserved for science disciplines and 20% of scholarship are reserved for social science/humanities and arts.
On the other hand graphical distribution of the scholarship is as 90% of scholarship will be awarded to the students of the Punjab and 10% of the scholarship has been allocated for the other federating unites of Pakistan. It is advised that if your able for this scholarship than apply right now and avail this opportunity. For more detail click on the image which link given below. For more detail and updates please visit our website. Check out more detail mention below for your ease.
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World
- (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas (www.peef.org.pk/phdscholarship.asp)
- Candidates must have 60% marks throughout the academic career
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than
- Maximum age of 35 years on 29th March, 2019
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past
- Take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year
- All Pakistani Nationals, both males and females can apply.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can download application form available at http//:www.peef.org.pk/ssms.html
- Send your application with in due date to PEEF.
- Last date of application is 29th March 2019.
- Fill the application and make sure that you attached all required documents with application.
- Existing permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS).
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Punjab domicile, but the special quota has reserved for the other provinces including AJK, GB, FATA and ICT as well.
- The authority has reserve the right to reject any application or call of the whole selection process without assigning any reason.