Jazz launches its new Super Duper Weekly Monthly offer for its customers who wished to have something like a Super Card. With new Weekly Super Duper offer all Jazz/Warid users enjoy with 1000 Jazz / Warid minutes, 25 Off-net Minutes, 1000MB 4G Internet and 1000 SMS in just Rs.150 (incl. Tax). Not only this, Jazz users can also avail the Monthly Super Duper offer with 1200 Jazz and Warid minutes, 1200 SMS, 100 other network minutes & 1000 MB of 4G internet with Jazz Super Duper Monthly Offer. Jazz is one of the country’s most reliable networks and to maintain its standard in market The company always try to provide its users/subscribers with the best of everything whether its Jazz Call Packages, Jazz SMS Packages or Jazz 2G, 3G, 4G Internet Packages.
In this article we are going to share Jazz Warid Weekly Super Duper Offer & Jazz Super Duper Monthly Offer with you, so that you can stay connected with your friends, family and loved-ones.
As we all know that Jazz has become one of the most reliable and largest telecom operators in terms of cellphone subscribers after the merge of Mobilink and Warid. After the successful merging now Jazz is providing 2G, 3G and 4G services to more than fifty million users. Both Jazz/Warid users can subscribe this offer. Let’s have the look to the details of these great Jazz offers.
(Jazz/Warid) Weekly Super Duper Offer
In this offer you will be able to enjoy 1000MBs (3G / 4G), 1000 on-net minutes, 1000 SMS with 25 Off-net minutes in just Rs 150 (including tax). You can enjoy this offer for whole week and stay connected with your family and others.
- Internet: 1000MBs (3G / 4G)
- Other Networks: 25 Minutes
- Jazz + Warid : 1000 Minutes
- Bundle Details: *770*3#
- SMS: 1000 SMS
- Packages: All
- Validity 1week
How to Subscribe?
- Dial *770# to subscribe Jazz Super Duper Weekly Offer.
- PKR 150 (including tax)
- How to check status: *770*2#
Note: This offer is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *770# again to avail the bundle more than once.
Jazz Introduces Super Duper Monthly Offer in Just Rs. 380
Beside the weekly offer Jazz customers can also subscribe Super Duper Monthly Package in just Rs. 380 (incl. taxes). As like other jazz packages this offer is also quite affordable taxes are already included in offer price. The good news is this package can be availed by both Warid as well as Jazz subscribers.
Jazz Monthly Super Duper Package Details:
- Free Resources:
- 1,200 On-net Minutes
- 100 Off-net Minutes
- 1,200 SMS
- 1,200 MBs
- Price: Rs. 380 (Including Taxes)
- Validity: 30 days
How to Subscribe?
- To Subscribe: *706#
- Check Status: *706*2#
Note: This is a non-recursive offer and users will have to dial *706# again to avail the Offer more than once.
Terms & Conditions
- These offers have not call setup charges.
- These bundles are non-recursive and customers will have to subscribe again to avail the bundle more than once.
- After subscribing on *706#, customer will have access to Monthly All Network Offer for exact 30 calendar days; offer expires at midnight of 30th calendar day (including subscription day)
- The offer is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *706# again to avail the offer more than once
- Monthly All Network Offer subscribers should have a minimum balance of Rs. 0.15 in store
- Free Minutes/ SMS/ Data is usable throughout the day
- Internet offer works on 2G, 3G and 4G networks which can be consumed at 4G or 3G speeds, if available.
- Actual Internet speed depends on various factors like device, web-pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, and distance from 3G/4G site etc.
- If you haven’t subscribed to any bundle, charges then would be according to base rate i.e. Rs. 3.59/ MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies to recharge/bill
- Service charges: 5.11%; operational fee: 5.11% (apply on recharge); FED: 17% (applies to usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan)
- Service charges: 5%; operational fee: 5% (apply on recharge); FED: 19.5% (applies to usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and KP)
- Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan would be charged 2.14% higher prices.