Have you been waiting around for the arrival of the Iqra University Islamabad admissions 2023? If yes then you do not have to wait around any more time because Iqra University Islamabad has finally announced with its fresh and latest admissions as for the programs of the BBA, BS, MS, M.Phil, Ph.D and MBA in the field of the Marketing, Finance as well as Supply Chain Management and inside the Human Resource. Iqra University is one of the well established and one of the best known educational universities in the Pakistan. This university center is ranked among the top known universities all over Asia. Right through this post we would be having a detail discussion about what is the admission process and what sort of requirements are put forward for taking the admission.
List of Programs Offered:
- E in Telecommunication Engineering
- MS in Telecommunication Engineering
- D in Telecommunication Engineering
- E in Electronic Engineering
- MS in Electronic Engineering
- D in Electronic Engineering
- BS in Computer Science
- MS in Computer Science
- D in Computer Science
- Ed., M.phil. & Ph.D.
- BBA, MBA, M.phil. & Ph.D.
- BS in Film & TV, Advertising, Animation
- MS in Advertising
Eligibility Criteria For Bachelor’s Programme:
- In order to take admission inside the bachelor program it is important that applicant should be holding minimum higher 2nd division in Higher Secondary School Certificate.
- If the applicants are holding with some A level education or some kind of foreign qualification then they should be submitting with the equivalence certificate issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- For the admission in the B.E the applicant should be having atleast 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination. They should have previously studied the combination subjects of the Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences.
- They can also apply if they are having at least with the score of 60% marks in Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination.
Eligibility Criteria For Masters Programme:
- In order to take admission in the masters program the applicant should be having the 70% or equivalent CGPA. They should be having minimum duration of 14-years of schooling.
Eligibility Criteria For M.Phil. Programme :
- Applicant have the educational degree of the 4 years of the MBA/MPA/M.com/ICMA/ICA/B.com is eligibile to apply.
- They can also apply if they do have the degree of the BBA 4-year programme all along with the minimum of 135 credit hours.
- They should also be having the GAT-General with a minimum marks of the 50% cumulative score.
Contact Details For Iqra University Islamabad Admission:
In order to learn more about the admission process and further inquiry you can contact the university center through below mentioned contact numbers:
Email: [email protected]
Main Campus: Defence View, Shaheed-e-Millat Road (Ext.), Karachi-75500, Pakistan
UAN: 111-264-264 (Admission Ext. 1025, 1026)
So what are you waiting for? If you want to study under the high quality of educational services of the Iqra University then without wasting any time apply for it now!