Here we go to inform you latest update regarding District Health Authority Gujarat Jobs 2019. We get this news from daily Jang newspaper and show at here for job seekers. The well reputed department looking for the candidates for hiring purpose in different place of district health authority including hospitals, health offices, pera medical and nursing schools. They needs qualified and experience staff against vacant posts. Applications are invited from candidates having Punjab domicile. Appointment will on 2 years contract base and according to the government Punjab contract policy 2004.
Staff required for the posts name as junior technician MCH technology, junior technician technology, junior technician pharmacy technology (male/female), junior technician surgical technology, junior technician anesthesia technology, junior technician radiography and imaging technology, junior technician health technology, junior technician PHC technology, junior technician pathology technology, junior technician dental technology, junior technician, junior technician health care vaccinator technology, driver, tube well operator, carpenter, laboratory attendant, operation theater operator, naib qasid, chokidar, sentry worker, gate keeper, dhobi, cook, misalchi, barrier and ward servant. FSC, metric, middle, primary qualification required respectively with experience.
Show your interest by applying right now according to the prescribe manners. Get more details form advertisement image which links mention below. So if you need more information about other jobs then visit our page. You can look after this page at daily basis; we upgrade it with freshly announced jobs. Moreover you will be able to know here not only last date to apply but also applying criteria, ranks, salary and other important information as well. Lets look out how to apply:
- Download application from available NTS site nts.org.pk
- Candidates should submit separate application for each post.
- Send your application with required documents till on 20 February 2019.
- Incomplete and late receive application will not entertain.
- Appointment will be made under the government Punjab contract policy.
- Quota portion has been reserved for women 15%, for servants 20%, minorities 5% and 3% for special persons.
- 5 year age relaxation for men and 3 years for women will allow.
- Selected candidates will call for interview.