Do you want to take admission in University of Gujarat? If yes, then without wasting any time you should read out this piece of article because here we will be making you learn about the University of Gujarat fresh opened admissions 2018!
What Is University of Gujarat?
University of Gujarat is a famous and well known educational universities in Gujarat as being the public sector university. It is located in Punjab as in 2004. The main campus of this university is established in set up just as after a local Sufi saint Hafiz Muhammad Hayat. This university center has been engaged in making the students offer with the programs of science, technology all along with the social sciences and medical research. It is ranked at the spot of 250 in the list of top Asian universities. The university is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities of the United Kingdom.
Applying Procedure ?
All the applicants who want to apply in this admission process they can apply online as well. This online system of the application submission will be assigning as some unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each application. In the application form you should be choosing the campus all along with the timings plus the faculty, and Degree Level (BS/MS/PhD) for each application. You can apply in 5 various degrees with one application form. For the information of readers we would like to mention that the application processing fee is Rs. 700 as in favor of the first Degree Program and Rs.200 as in favor of the subsequently chosen Degree Programs. You will be submitting the fee as in any branch of Habib Bank (Pakistan).
Important Information :
- You will be attaching the department and Treasurer Copy of challan all along with the application along plus with the attested copies of all required documents.
- You will be sending the printed application copy all through the service of the courier or delivered by hand to the campus the applicant selected in the application.
- It is important that before the closing of the application submission date you will be submitting the printed application Form all along with required document photocopies that should reach the Admission Office of University of Gujrat.
- Applicants will be informed about the MS and PHD entry test procedures through the admission office.
University of Gujarat Admissions 2018 Schedule:
- Deadline for the submission of online application form is Monday, Sep 17.
- Medical Examination for the Reserved Seats can submit their application forms on Monday, Sep 19.
- Trials for Reserved Seats will be taken on Monday, Sep 19, 2017.
- Trials for Reserved Seats as on basis of sports will be taken on Monday, Sep 19.
- Departmental Tests/Interviews All SADA and MS/MPhil/PhD Degree Programs will be taken on Monday, Sep 19.
- First Merit List for All Degree Programs will be displayed on Friday, Sep 23.
- Deadline for Fee Submission for First Merit List is on Tuesdat, Sep 27.
- Second Merit List for All Degree Programs will be displayed on Thursday, Sep 29.
- Deadline for Fee Submission for Second Merit List is Oct 03.
- Commencement of Classes for All Degree Programs will be held on Oct 10.