When we mention the names of some of the best educational univeristies in Pakistan then we always mention with the name of “The University of Agriculture, Faisalabad”. This university is one of the well known university centers as established in the place of Faisalabad. It was established as in the year 1906. This university has been best with its services in offering with the agriculture based educational programs. In short, you can even call this agricultural university as established for the purpose of the research and education in agriculture. It was established by the side of the upgrading the former Punjab Agricultural College and Research Institute as in the year 1961.
List of Programs Offered :
Below is the complete list of the programs that are being offered in the University of Agriculture Faisalabad Admission 2018:
- Soil Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Food Technology
- Water Resource Engineering
Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant should be having HSC pre engineering with the minimum marks of 60%.
- It is to be mentioned that for taking admission in BS programs the applicants should be having at least 50% marks score.
- Candidates having HSC in pre engineering, pre medical and arts and computer science can also apply.
- IBCC Certificate is needed as in favor for taking admission in all the programs.
How to Apply ?
- All the candidates who want to apply in the University of Agriculture Faisalabad Admission 2017 procedure, they can freely get the admission forms by visiting the NBP, UAF Branch. They have to submit the application form by attaching the bank draft on the name of University of Agriculture, Faisalabad with the cost of Rs. 1000.
- Candidates interview session will start off on 19th January 2017.
- Hence the last date for submitting the dues of the shortlisted candidates will be 23rd and 24th January 2018.
Important Information :
- You will be attaching the department and Treasurer Copy of challan all along with the application along plus with the attested copies of all required documents.
- You will be sending the printed application copy all through the service of the courier or delivered by hand to the campus the applicant selected in the application.
- It is important that before the closing of the application submission date you will be submitting the printed application Form all along with required document photocopies that should reach the Admission Office of NUML.
- No application form will be accepted that will submit as incomplete or after the closing of the form submission date.
- No TA/DA is allowed.
We hope that right through this post you must have got enough information about the University of Agriculture Faisalabad Admission 2017 procedure. So what are you waiting for? Apply for it now!