Are you interested to know about Ufone sim lagao offer 2018? Surely your answer in yes then I am going to tell you that this post would be coming up as lot informative for you. by the way of this post we would make you learn in detail about the latest and newly introduced Ufone sim lagao offer . Ufone has always remained as one of the best cellular networks in Pakistan in terms of providing the best services and offers for the customers. hence, this Ufone sim lagao offer is one of its perfect examples.
Ufone Sim Lagao Offer 2018
All the way through this offer, all the customers of ufone will be able to grab the amazing incentives of the100 free mints daily to all ufone to ufone for 15 days and after next 15 days you you will be able to get hold over the access of the 50 free mints and 50 sms on recharge of RS 50 PKR.
How to Activate ?
- If you want to get active with this offer then you have to simply dial the code 5000 from your key paid.
- You can also send SMS “SIM” to the code 5000 after re-setting your SIM back into handset.
- For the activation purposes you will be offered with the charges of about 10 paisa plus tax.
- If you want to check free benefits details then you can dial *707# and push the OK button.
Terms and Conditions :
- This offer has been as set out to be valid for all new and prepaid users. And even for those who have ported their connection to the Ufone network from others.
- The best thing about this offer is that free Balance of Rs.1000 & Free 10GB Mobile Internet will be given on the first recharge of Rs.50 or more within 30 days after.
- You can freely make the use of the free balance on the calls that are to be made from Ufone to Ufone, PTCL and Vfone numbers and can also be availed for SMS to all local mobile networks all along with the usage of 2G/3G mobile Internet as well.
- For the information of the readerrs we would like to mention that you can make the use of the Rs.1000 free balance and 10 GB free Mobile Internet just within three calendar days.
- On each single call made 10 paisa plus tax/call will be charged.