Sharif Medical and Dental College has announced with its admissions 2018 for the students. This college center is also known by the name of Sharif Medical City. It has its main campus that is located in Lahore. It was set up in the year 1997. This educational center has been all engaged in making you offer with the medical studies under the highly qualified staff members. This educational college was founded by Mian Muhammad Sharif who was the father of Mian Nawaz Sharif. Now this college is running under the supervision of the Sharif Family as the board of members. Now without wasting any time we will be discussing about the Sharif Medical and Dental College admissions 2018.
List of Programs Offered :
Eligibility Criteria Conditions
- It is important the candidate should have pass the intermediate pre medical with the score of 60% marks under the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education in Pakistan.
- Or it can also be important that the applicant should have passed the B.I.S.E by means of the Biological Sciences (BSc) soon after FSc in Pre-Medical Group with the score of about 60% mark.
- Candidates who are applying internationally they should have the test pass of SAT II with the score of 550.
- Overseas students should also have the examination pass of the TOEFL with a score of about 500 or IELTS.
How To Apply ?
- All the candidates who want to apply they can get the admission forms and prospectus at the cost of Rs 2500 from the admission office of Sharif Medical and Dental College.
- Last date for the submission of the application forms is 8th Novembers. Submission of forms will also be entertained by office staff on Saturdays and Sundays.
- If the candidate wants to apply in both the programs then they would be submitting the two application forms for each program.
- Incomplete application form submission will not be entertained.
Important Documents Required
By the side of the admission form be sure that you have submit or attach the following mentioned documents carefully:
- You should attach 12 passport size fresh photographs with the blue background.
- 1 copy of the character certificate of the previous college which you attended.
- You should attach 6 copies of the matriculation result and copies of the marks certificate.
- You should attach 6 copies of the intermediate result card.
- You should also attach 6 copies of the NIC or the B Form.
- You should attach 2 copies of the domicile too.
- 6 copies are required of the guardians.
Contact Details :
To get into more discussion about the Sharif Medical & Dental College Admissions 2017 get in contact with the below mentioned email address:
DIRECTOR ADMINISTRATION, Col (R) Zafar Iqbal Malik
Sharif medical and dental college was also known as Sharif medical city was established in 1997. Those who are willing to get MBBs or BDS degree they can apply for entrance test to get admission in well-known and well-reputed college. Nawaz sharif is chairman of college while Mr. Shabaz Sharif is a member of the board of trustees. It is associated with teaching hospital that meets the current standards of the medical field. Students can learn about their subject in the supervision of highly qualified professors.
How to get admission
The students who will pass their FSC with biology subject with 60 percent marks are eligible to apply. They have to prepare for the entrance test. Foreign students can also apply on basis of their SAT score. It is important that all students applying for admission must qualify medical college entrance test that is organized under provisional MCAT authority. The students can get entrance test forms from August 2017, it is expected that entrance test will be in September 2017 and classes wills that from October 2017.
The forms are available from college on payment of Rs 2000. The student must read the form carefully in order to fulfill the requirement of the form. It is important because college admin does not entertain the incomplete applications. Students can also download the application form from official website of Sharif medical and dental college. Students have to submit the form before the due date of submission of application form.
The merit list is displayed on the official website or college secretariat notice board. Students who get their name must submit fee and documents according to dates announced so that they can get admission to continue their studies.
Seats and fee structure of college
The college provides admissions to 100 candidates for MBBS and 50 seats are available for BDS students. For Pakistani students, 90 seats for MBBS are present while 45 for BDS. For foreign students who are Pakistani nationals 7 seats for MBBS and 3 seats for BDS. For foreigners 3 seats for MBBS and 2 seats for BDS are available.
The fee for Pakistani national is six lac sixty-five thousand and one hundred Rupees, for foreign Pakistani students, it is seven lac six hundred and three Rupees while foreigner students it is seventeen thousand nine hundred and seventy dollars. All fees are without hostel dues. The students have to pay hospital fee 30,000, 40,000 RS and 600 dollars respectively.
Students can get hostel accommodation on basis of vacancy, female candidates are preferred to get a room in the college hostel. They have to pay Rs 3500 per month with 4000 mess charges and 2500 for utilities per month.
Students seeking admission in Sharif medical college and dental college must prepare for medical college entrance test to get qualified for getting admission in college. They have to read the form carefully and submit the completed form with required documents on before due date. After getting a name on merit list they have to submit fee according to date announced so that they cannot miss their time and attend class according to schedule.
For further query, students can contact to the main office 04237860111 or visit official website www.sharifmedicalcity.org