Here i am telling you NED University Admission 2017. The NED University of Engineering and Technology is basically known as one of the famous and top known public research university that is located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. This university is said out to be one of the oldest educational institutions in Pakistan that is engaged in offering high learning concepts of study work. It was established in the year 1922. This university center has been offering with the academic services in the fine arts and humanities programs in graduate, post graduate and under graduate studies on the doctoral level. This university is also a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities of the United Kingom. This university center has made itself turned out to come across as one of the best universities in Pakistan with the coverage access of high quality of educational services.
List of Programs In NED University Admission 2017:
- Automotive Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer and Information System
- Earthquake Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Physics Engineering
- Mathematics Engineering
- Architecture and Planning Engineering
- Urban and Infrastructure Engineering
Eligibility Criteria For NED University Admissions 2017:
- The applicant should be having HSC pre engineering with the minimum marks of 60%.
- It is to be mentioned that for taking admission in BS programs the applicants should be having at least 50% marks score.
- Candidates having HSC in pre engineering, pre medical and arts and computer science can also apply.
- IBCC Certificate is needed as in favor for taking admission in all the programs.
How To Apply For NED University Admissions 2017?
- You can easily download the application form and prospectus from the official site of NED University.
- You are required to submit the application admission form along with the processing fee of Rs 5000 in the respective department of the admission.
Important Information About NED University Admissions 2017:
- You will be attaching the department and Treasurer Copy of challan all along with the application along plus with the attested copies of all required documents.
- You will be sending the printed application copy all through the service of the courier or delivered by hand to the campus the applicant selected in the application.
- It is important that before the closing of the application submission date you will be submitting the printed application Form all along with required document photocopies that should reach the Admission Office of NED University.
- No application form will be accepted that will submit as incomplete or after the closing of the form submission date.
- No TA/DA is allowed.
- In the interview process, the applicants are supposed to bring along their original documents with them for the purpose of verification.
For getting more information about other universities freshly opened admissions schedule you are free to visit our webpage right now! But if you want to study in NED university then without wasting any time you should apply for the admission procedure right now!