For our visitors who are seeking for job I am going to tell here about the bright career opportunity in Ministry of Law & Justice Jobs 2017. Punjab public service commission is one of the well-established commissions of Pakistan working with good reputation. They are looking for the candidates who are eligible, dynamic and qualified against the following positions vacant in their department of specialized healthcare & medical department. They are inviting self-motivated candidates through applications so the interested candidates read this article and apply rite now.
Situations are need to fill such as associate professor anatomy, associate professor OBST & gynae, associate professor physiology, associate professor biochemistry, associate professor oncology, another situation vacant in planning and development department as stenographer. Requirement of qualification is different for each post; basically requirements are intermediate to master with qualified experience. Interested candidates can also visit job advertisement image for detail about education and required experience.
Willing candidates can apply according to the criteria which is mention below. For more information related to job you can visit this website, every job related information is available on this site. We develop this grand page only for our visitors’ facilitation. You can visit this page on daily basis for another opportunity available in Pakistan. We will inform you about the latest jobs available in all over the Pakistan. Read applying criteria before to apply.
Applying criteria/ Procedure
- Applications are required to submit online by the closing date which is 26 January 2017.
- Only those candidates can apply who fulfill the mention criteria.
- Original documents will bring at the time of interview by the candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will call for interview.
- Applications should fill in online applications form carefully in the light of the guideline and instruction mention in the advertisement for the said post and important instructions for the candidates.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
- Applications should complete in all respects.