With the way of this post we would be taking you into the detail discussion about the Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2017 Technical & Marine Branch. Just a couple of days back, Pakistan Army has underwent with the announcement of their fresh and yet the latest Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2017 Technical & Marine Branch for the applicants who do have the desire to be the part of the Pakistan Navy. They have announced their enrollment as for the post of the Sailor (S) Batch A-2017 inside the category of the Technical & Marine Branch:
A Complete Know How About Posts :
Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2017 Technical & Marine Branch has been provided for the following mentioned posts:
- Sailors for different Trades A-2017 (S) Batch
What To Know About Eligibility Terms and Conditions For Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2017 Technical & Marine Branch:
- This job has been basically introduced for the applicants who are unmarried and their gender should be male.
- You can only apply if you are a Pakistani citizen.
- It is equally important that you should be having the qualification of Matric in Science with 65% marks in the examination.
- For the branch of Marine the candidate should have the qualification of Matric/Arts in Science with 60% marks in the examination.
- In addition as the physical appearance of the candiate is mentioned than he should have the height of maximum “5 feet 4 Inch” (162.5cm).
- Plus the age of the candidate should be between 16 to 20 years.
- As regard the marine branch is mentioned then the height of the candidate should be “5 feet 6 Inch” (167.5cm).
- Lastly on the requirement list the age of the candidate should be 17 to 21 years.
Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2017 Technical & Marine Branch
How to Apply For Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2017 Technical & Marine Branch?
As we do mention about the application process then you would be undergoing with the application through online registration. You will be signing into the Official Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centres of Pak Navy. Moreover, you would also be submitting with the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad.
Information About Recruitement Procedure:
- Written test of all the candidates who have apply for it would be taken on 23 October 2016 at 8.00AM in Intelligence Test & Subject Test.
- The results of the selected candidates would be declared on 10th November 2016.
- After that the medical Test and Interview will be taken that will be on 11 November to 30 november 2016.
- In the end the candidates would be tested in Naval Medical Checking Center Karachi and teh final candidates would be put into the list of the A-2016 Sailir Batch.
You can start registering yourself from the date of 25 September 2016. Hence the last date for the registration is 10 October 2016.