Read Complete Details of GC University Admissions 2018 in below. Government College University is well-known institute and students prefer to get admission in this renowned institute. They work hard to get a name in the merit list of college. In 2002 the college was ranked as a university. At this time University is offering different courses. The institute is providing quality education to their students. As the matric result declares the college announced the admission for FSc and FA. The new schedule for admission 2017 has been announced. Students who got high marks can apply for admission.
Admission schedule for FA/FSc/ICS
The admission form is available from 25-07-2017 to 02-08-2017 Habib bank limited and United bank limited present at GC University Lahore. Interested students can buy prospectus from these banks during official timings. The last date for submission of form is 02-08-2017.
With the form, student has to attach
- Photo copy of matriculation certificate
- Father’s ID card copy
- Character certificate from school from where he has passed matric
- Four 1.5*1.5 inches photographs.
- In case if students are have given exams other than BISE Lahore they have to bring NOC during interview time.
Display of merit list
Open merit list will be displayed on 05-08-2017 at new block. The students are required to bring original documents at Bokhari Auditorium. They also have to bring dues at the time of verification of document on 07-08-2017. They have to deposit fee on 07-07-2017 and 08-07-2017 in UBL of GCU branch.
2nd merit list will be displayed on 10-8-17 and due date for fee submission is 11-08-2017 and 12-08-2017. 3rd merit list will be displayed on 15-08-2017 and due date for payment is 16-08-2017.
Interview and test data for different categories
Those students who have applied in various categories will be called for interviews in following dates
Hifz e Quran- 10-8-2017
Guidelines to follow for admission at GCU
- Candidates are required to write their name and father’s name with the same spelling as written on their matric certificate.
- It is important to write the correct address, mobile number, and landline phone.
- Category must be mention on top right corner of form
- Candidates who are applying for different categories must attach the proof. For example in case of any disability attach the proof certificate of disability. Same is the case with kinship, sports base, and minority categories.
- Overseas Pakistanis and foreign applicants are required to attach residence certificate as well as the residential status of father or mother.
- Candidates from FATA and AJK will also attach a residential certificate of their location as proof.
- Candidate must recheck their application before submitting as incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates must bring dues at the time of verification of documents and interview.
- The institute can use the policy of fortifying application in the case of absence during interview or submission of dues after the due
- Applicants other than Lahore board must bring original NOC during the time of interview.