Are you waiting around for the announcement of Akhtar Saeed medical college admission 2016? Well if yes then we are sure that all the way through this article you will be getting all the finest information in relation with the starting of these admissions. Akhtar Saeed Medical College is known as being one of the most famous and currently as being one of the most distinguished educational organizations in Pakistan. This is one of the very first medical institutions in Pakistan that are offering out with their own private based teaching centers for medical services. It is all recognized by PM & DC. It is affiliated by University of Health Sciences. It is serving out with the separate hostel facilities for both boys and girls. It has the transport facilities especially for the girls. This university even deals out with the house jobs and teaching facilities on the basis of all basic subjects.
Akhtar Saeed Medical College Admissions 2016:
This medical college has just opened the admissions for the 6th batch of MBBS and Pharm-D.
- For getting admission in MBBS the students must have the qualification of getting 60% marks in intermediate and matriculation level.
- They must have passed the SAT II test with maximum 50% marks in chemistry, physics and biology.
- For getting admission in Pharm-D course program the students should get maximum 60% in intermediate and matriculation level of studies.
SALIENT FEATURES FOR ADMISSION:
- The very last date for the submission of application forms are 10-11-2016.
- Aptitude test will be taken on 12-11-2015 in college campus at 2:30 pm.
- The application forms are even accessible on online method as well but the students have to submit the draft of Rs. 3000 for MBBS and draft of Rs. 600 for Pharm-D along with the submission of forms.
- Entry test fee for both the course is Rs. 1500.
In case of any sort of queries the students can get connected with Akhtar Saeed Medical College all through the below mentioned contact details.
Admission Office: 2-3 Asif Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore
Telephone: 0423-7813471-5, 0423-7036445
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
So all the students out there just apply for the admission now and we are sure that their offered services and examination criteria will never going to fail your expectations. Don’t forget to get connected with the center for any sort of complications.